Wednesday, July 1, 2009

what a thought-provoking chat

God has a greater purpose for our cell
beyond merely meeting together for cell group whenever convenient
maybe its not just all about is
but maybe its about what we can do towards people around us
maybe its to inspire change, spark revival
there is more than to just meeting
there is more than to just the occasional cell where we read of cell material and teach it
this year we should be bonding
helping one another to destress by having fun
so we cannot really do anything for the church
but God doesn't always call us when we are free
its at our busiest

what we learn from cell and what we do in cell thats the key
what cell inspires us, energies us to do
having another of this, helps me gain a different perspective
not only learning about God's word but also you guys
an investment in relationship between people
furthermore its you guys

sinking into complacency
we become satisfied at bonding and meeting for cell
we gotta challenge ourselves to go higher
alot more to grow
true, in everything we need growth
but how
maybe we can encourage each other to go further in evangelism,
or find some way to help the people,
or to push each other to a higher spiritual plan

when you asked me those three questions, it really got me thinking.
I cannot remember who was the last one.

I don't know where is that place of spiritual support.
I am not sure whether we are pillars of each other.

okay initially I thought everything was fine, and I am happy with the way it works. somehow, yes, I was satisfied, contented with what we are now. But everything really needs growth. This reminds me of the example taught last year, after God filled us to the brim, we are poured into a larger vessel. again, God filled us to the brim and then poured us to an even larger vessel and the whole cycle continues again. how do we then show that we are here for God's purpose and not wasting our time, or probably God's time? we need concrete solution for growth, for strengthening of interpersonal relationships. I'm really glad that we had this chat, and I'm glad that God spoke to you about this. If we are stagnant, we will be wasting God's plan and purpose for us.

Ask, Listen, Talk about one another's spiritual walk, any day any time and any how. I believe this is just the beginning.
thanks for asking about my spiritual walk, thanks for the thoughts, thanks for talking and listening and thanks for sharing. =)
though we are busy for the world but we are never busy for God's people
we have more time than we think
no such thing as coincidence?
coincidence is God's way of being anonymous

lengshan; thanks mr h =)

No comments: