Saturday, June 27, 2009

elsa and her world ><

today was SUPPOSEDLY a saltshakers study session but in the end only four people turn up. elsa, ivan, jess and me! though only four but haha we had fun! we learned that by crashing and opening up your paper and doing it repeatedly you can actually shrank your paper! really cool! halfway through elsa and ivan went for service and left jess and I. haha we are suppose to be studying but what happens if you put two friends who haven seen each other for long? oh well, jess and I started talking, sharing about whats going on with our lives. thank God that jess is now better in terms of family, friends and studies! =) had a really long talk, like old friends haha. gosh and this session is really good cause we planned to do so many things!! like we will be going for real, RETREAT together next year! gosh i just cannot wait!!!! =) haha and we also planned our 11 july outing and somehow it would be a post-common test celebration! so awesome! =)

after jess left, nice, super, sweet elsa came to have dinner with me and we went to bukit merah market to eat. haha its really funny why church people doesn't wanna come here. its near church, convenient, dont have to walk so far and oh well, at least its a new location, different from redhill market? haha next time should have cell dinner there, got ntuc and got sale somemore! haha oh talking about sale! gosh today i bought something which is like really nice! okay its not really very nice but i dunno why even after i paid money i felt that my heart feels so good! i bought the book angels and demons!!! I have been wanting to read this book but somehow I prefer the books which i own so that I can read anytime I want. and guess what, its second hand and so its only 5.90! so cheap! though its second hand but its feels and looks new so its mine!! elsa, this girl is really engross in her world, world of books! by the way she looks and intros me those books, wah, I think thats really her world, books. she can talk and talk about books and just books, and she sound pro and confident haha, hardly seen her so excited before so cute.. =) I think reading is a really nice habit to cultivate, so after my As, I shall read and read. haha so which means I will be more like elsa! good? bad? HAHA good! ><><

lengshan; loves elsa! =)

No comments: