Sunday, June 7, 2009

out at imm! :)

what an awesome day!! it was so suddenly and so random that elo came with us to imm. I just casually asked if she wanna join us and she agreed! we talked super alot. gosh it was so long that i have been so happy and laughed so much! we took bus to queenstown and it was really so not planned. the bus came so we just board and then took mrt to jurong.
hmmm..this mrt trip is really "enriching" cause I realised that there are actually some ppl who dont really like my enthusiasm and that I was over-optimistic, as according to them, I wasn't being practical about the situation. Indeed I was right, they aren't so comfortable with me. Its alright as as long I know that it is what the Lord wants me to do then I would go for it. and nice elo, cause she REMEMBERED my blog url, unlike nicole. I dunno tell her like how many times already lah! haha forever forgetful. also, I was simply super disappointed with the saltshakers. actually its only one of them, and I was so shocked that " " actually didn't defend me and it seems like everything infront of me was an act. I was so disappointed to the max. I guess the more important they are to me, the more I expected of them. oh but came out with a sudden surprise! my HONEYPI JOANNE gave me a cute yellow eraser! gosh I LOVE HER and I will definitely send her a message before going off. she's so sweet.. and I will bring the eraser to retreat, which I hope it can motivate me to study. HONEYPI is the best! =)
we then went imm subway to eat and we just kept talking and talking. haha we came up with many nicknames for our friends and its really funny! oh well, we definitely didn't forget what pastor cx taught this afternoon too! and I am so going to make fun of "mikepy" and her this retreat I dont care haha. we also called someone psychopath, actually elo, I cannot really think of the reason why. HAHA ya I guess WE are then questionable? hehe.. we talked super long and loud at the subway that many ppl keep staring at us oops.. haha who cares anyway as long as the three of us are together! :) oh and never forget to press the drink cover before, halfway and after drinking k!
we then went bossini to buy clothes and ya really bought so many lah! she's crazy anyway and the three of us bought three similar top and I guess we three have different opinions about what love is! haha. to elo, love is YOU and ME. to ya, love is SWEET and FAITHFUL. and to me, love is SILLY and FOOLISH! haha and we just keep playing around the fitting room, having the best fun ever! :) we then went to giant to buy fbts and the two sickening are so bad! while I was choosing my stuff, they took my bag and ran away and hide! thank God my phone was in my pocket and I tried calling them but obviously if they have the intention to hide from me they wouldn't answer so I put down the phone. just as I turned around, I saw elo with my bag and then I chased after them and I saw their blur faces looking out for me, not knowing that I was actually behind them! haha I would never forget those faces! HAHA and as we were buying cup noodles, nasty nicole wants to take advantage of err...hmmm we'll come up with a nickname for him after retreat. haha next we went to the pick-up point to take the shuttle bus back and we were really blessed to have got the backseats so that the three of us can sit together. unknowingly, we started talking about crushes. we then each talked about our experiences and how we are going to handle our crushes. elo, if you keep being so fierce.. tsk tsk.. you only have ONE more year left! ya, your process is like what the electrons will do after they absorb the sun's energy! I guess mine is the most thoughtful and well-planned, haha but I guess actions are louder than words!
awww..ya and I would really miss you elo.. retreat without you it will be different.. cause you are always the one waking us up, so that we wont be later than late. you will take care of us, give in to us and awww.. we will really miss you.. AND we would NEVER forget your sort of "maturity" which is expressed during retreat last year when you came out to us, so awesomely .......! HAHA and sadly I would have to face nicole for 24 x 5 which is 120 hours.. oh man.. that would be so unbearable! haha elo you rock!!! LOVE YOU! :) pray that the Lord would watch over and protect out this friendship of three! :)

lengshan; loves elo and ya

No comments: