Friday, June 12, 2009

Retreat 2009 ><

RETREAT WAS SO AWESOMELY FUNNNN!!!!!
interestingly, I went with a heavy and worried heart, but came back with a heart that actually misses retreat! firstly I was worried about the fact that I had to take up a role as a games group leader, and knowing that I will have to lead people older than me, kinda scares me. secondly, I know that I might not have the time to study there and this retreat might be a waste of time. but it turns out that I misses retreat!

seeing how corn had made the best of the situation he is in as a coach ic really encourages me to do likewise. night service kinda shocked me really alot. last year's retreat I have to admit that we so didn't pay attention but this time, I seem to able to understand and grasp the content of the sermon. in fact, all the sermons were really edifying and I got to know david more!
morning devotion is really really encouraging and I love it.. seeing how the girls responded and shared even though they might be very sleepy really made us very proud of them.. :) so straight away after dg was service and every morning worship I would be extremely thankful to the Lord for giving me such wonderful girls.. praise the Lord! ") talking about worship, I think it is one of some of the aspects that I feel that I have grown in. I used to be very distracted during worship, having super short attention span, but because we have worship twice everyday and each one gets more deeper into the Lord, I actually find myself super focused on the Lord. Thank God!
night after night service is different everyday and I really enjoyed the fun every night! on the first night, ya and I went for a walk. this walk is really special cause we have no idea why there was no one at all except the two of us. we walked along the waterfall then to the swimming pool then to the pavillion(actually its jetty). during this walk we seriously encountered numerous incidents which made us kinda run for our lives! like once we see that there are ripples on the surface of the lake we would anyhow imagine that a monster would come out! haha! oh and the funniest thing for that night was that the ceiling of the pavillion was full of lizards! lizards of all sizes so gross! then our imagination start to run wild again! we thought of probably in a romantic scene, suddenly the lizard might dropped down and came between them as a third party! so lame right. haha but that night we really did laughed alot alot. second night was very fun too cause we kept making fun of "moses" and jondi is really good at imitating jamal, latika and salim! haha so funny lah!!! and whenever they mention putput, ya would laughed like crazy and when "latika" was mentioned, I would laugh like crazy! third night we went to the lobby there and played 99 with ah gong jonjon josh and ya and poor jonjon never got to win a single round but *claps claps* to his mental sums brain! awesome! last night we played 99 again but this time with more ppl and somehow there is a cycle that if joseph kill me, he will die and if aaron definitely have the ability to kill me! haha long story but very weird indeed. this last night is really crazy cause an entertainer came to play with us and he is adlar! he is a real joker man cause he would create his own magic tricks which are so lame! haha! oh oh.. thu night was really good too.. for grace had a talk with us and we really opened up and shared alot.. I feel so blessed to have grace and ya.. ><><>< Z'ORRO!
Zorro consists of meryl, eugene, bryan, victoria lim, phoebe, victoria yue, shawn, janan and though we might not have won any prizes but we enjoyed the whole time together! :) having fun, laughing, running, swimming and learning God's word! :)
I really enjoyed retreat as every single second I know that the Lord is beside me and my brothers and sisters in Christ. the adults and youths also interacted and I can really feel the unity of Grace Assembly Of God and not within Rage only.. so nice.. =)

getting to know you then having it differently really puzzles me if my feeling so correct. it all seemed so perfect, love God and sweet in that smile. but somehow too young. so young so will then have to call you my sheep. but it just seemed so right. not sure of the future but whatever it is, God will provide opportunities, and He has his own plans for us.. >< walking bare-footed and swimming in the pool, its that all? I would always want to look for you but you stayed one more night.. just so coincident.. this year's retreat gave me new insight on what the Lord can do in other people's lives. but I want my this future target to be part of me..i love yourgenes/ yourDNA! this stupid thing that I have cultivated, knowing that it shouldn't be like that!

lengshan; love Retreat 2009

No comments: