Saturday, June 27, 2009

Leng Shan Loves Shash!

oh man! today cell was so awesome!! :) we started off by having 5 worship songs which is nice. its just so nice and sweet to be in the presence of God worshipping Him. then phui started cell teaching and slowly slowly we began to talk about revelations, rapture, tribulation, trumpet call and persecution. its a really touchy topic, pretty scary but oh well, its the fact and of course as Christians we get the opportunity to know and ought to know about the future since it concers God and us. after cell, denise, hsuen chi, beatrice, tiff, elv stayed and chatted for really long. haha so long that uncle fulong actually came into the room and scared us all HAHA. we talked and shared about many stuff like the difference between Christians and Catholics and whether issit right to do the "in the name of the Father, the Son, the Holy Spirit" sign. We also talked about funeral and the true meaning of bowing, like bowing doesn't mean that we are giving our lives to that person but just for respect. We too talked about down sydrome's people and their purpose on this earth, or rather God's purpose for them on this earth. for me, I feel that probably their purpose is to allow us to see how blessed we are, not mocking them definitely. oh and denise shared something which I learned. she said that Go's purpose for them on this earth might be a test for us people, whether we have the compassion, patience and sympathy to feel and care for them. wow.. thats so true. I'm glad that I've learned that, even though might be someone younger in age than me, but that obviously doesn't matter. :)

I saw tiff talking to beatrice in such loving way that I see a different side of tiff, and how she can be a caring friend. :) I've also saw change in elv, that she's bonding with the cell and obviously her SKIES are getting LAMER! haha I've also seen a maturity in denise. though I have met a match who can beat me in lameness, and that sometimes she's really high and ultra lame, but I can tell that she really hungers for God, wanting to know more that someone her age should know and the words and things that comes from her are really unique, different from what a normal person would say. somehow, I feel really attached to her. beatrice, she told saying that even though we all have different personalities but we still can click very well, which is really true. quiet and noisy, knows alot and knows little, willing to share, not so willing to share. :) of course, opposite attracts! and beatrice has this weird but awesome style of hers, its like when she hugs people, you can really feel it for she hugs hard and its like her love and emotions are being transfered to you. HAHA she's so adorable. =) for hsuen chi, she's more of the introvert kind but from the way she pays attention to what is being taught, I feel that she actually takes in more than what she expresses. gosh, I love my girls so deeply! the walk to redhill was good now... even tiff and elv can feel this tension.. oh no..I guess we will have to do it fast, like real fast. I really really really thank God for my girls.. :) oh the most interesting thing is that because we talked too much and forgot to close in prayer, we standing in one circle, in front of the church water cooler and toilets, holding hands and prayed.. so cute.. I was like smiling throughout the whole prayer.. ><

lengshan; love shash.

No comments: