Saturday, June 13, 2009

it keeps leaving me needing You

No matter where we are or what are we doing or even how are we feeling for that day, God still deserves to be worship. Some people are just so difficult to love, probably because of what they have done or said. In this retreat, I've learnt of some criticism about me from others and it really hurt me. But we are all called to love, just like how the Lord has loved us even though we are so flawed. I've done wrong as well, especially to ya I feel. being indecisive and always frustrated sometimes I would tend to flare up at her, but our friendship still remains strong in the Lord, how nice.. :D During devotion, we shared about how to hear God's voice. No one can literally hear His voice apart from assurance from their friends and through the way they share, I can tell they hold on to God even though they might not feel or hear from God. They perservere and this really made me ponder about the little faith that they had and forced me to look back into my heart. have I have that little faith smiling at God? I have many many doubts like why does He wanna make us study? But that faith is so important to allow us to go through this tough times. Someone told me saying that in the process of preparing for As, she actually had depression and drop-out. I know I am not so bad to have touched that stage. This made me realise that its not me who is holding on to the Lord but its His love that is holding on tight to me. With my own strength I know I can never pull through but His joy, smile, presence and love gave me strength to run the race with Him. Others say that God would be at the end of the race, at the finishing line waiting for us. But in my life, He is not only at the finishing line, He is with me at the race, while I am running, walking, crawling this race. at times He would carry me to walk on this race. He is always with us during our race and we can all be sure that once we've accepted and believe that He shall from that day onwards take and watch over our lives, we are loved by Him and He'll never let us go. How sweet..so let Him lead our lives with us and let Him take the Lordship of our lives.

I was thinking what if I would not have met this God how would my life be. Looking at the different parts of my life, I think without His guidance and love, I would gave up so easily. I guess with every aspect of my life, it always leaves me needing Him.

lengshan; God is what I need

No comments: