Thursday, July 2, 2009

i love our horses!

today was so exciting! I met up with ya at ps and after walking around, we've decided to go suntec because I wanted to buy the watch that I've saw the last time I went suntec. and yayyy! I bought a nice yellow watch, though different from the one that I saw the last time. but this is really nice! :) so happppyyyy!!! oh oh and I am really honoured cause ya ate auntie anne's for the first time, together with me.. haha.. oh then when we were walking to marina square ya caught sight of this shop stating $5 sale so we both went in. gosh!! the soft toys are so cheap!! only 5 bucks and the brand is nici somemore.. you can surely get one of those at 15 plus dollars but here it sells only 5 dollars! super cheap! ya bought a cute horse while I got a seahorse! super nice!!! hehe actually yes, like what ya said, horses actually meant nothing to us but because we both bought horses, so horses now meant something to us.. hehe... ><

then we went to marina square and ate hotpot culture which is really worth it since its alot and its pretty healthy I guess because they provided alot of vegetables..hahaha but this dinner was great cause we talked about so much stuff, future, family, guys and cells.. awww... every meeting with ya is always so amazing... :D and the photo we took on her phone is really awesome!! so nice and so gorgeous.. two pretty girls.. awww.. >< hehe..

lengshan; love ya.. :D

No comments: