Saturday, July 18, 2009

compassion for the world

every cell is always new. today's cell is as good as the last, or probably I can see that they start to bond really closely. something really touched me today and this actually kept me going, no matter how tough handling cell gets. I was asking for prayer requests and instead of the norm like studies, health, friends, or family, one of my girls denise, she asked me,
"can I pray for the families of those who suffered the jakatar's bombings?"

oh man, how sweet.. I mean like people usually pray for the people whom they know, or at least have a direct relationship with them. but this is different, we do not know the jakatar people, and we are not even related to them in any way and yet, I see this heart of compassion for strangers, people she don't know. She has the heart of compassion for the world. this really makes me ponder about the things that are happening in this world right now. I feel like I am living under bedrock that I didn't know what is going on with the world right now. somehow, whatever happens to you will not affect the world but the contrary is untrue, whatever happens to the world will affect you. pray for the world, for the world to be saved, for the world to bow to God's plans. pray for God's mercy..

lengshan; God's merciful eyes

No comments: