Thursday, July 23, 2009

God answers prayers!

GOSH THANK GOD!!!!!!! praise Him praise Him!
yesterday night was just so awesome! God answers prayers.. He answered!
about one week ago, I kept asking friends around me if they have extra hillsongs tickets, but of course to no avail..I was like complaining to God how badly I wanted to go cause last year's concert was great..I was really really sad.. and my friend still told me say that its impossible to get a ticket now cause he also had friends asking around but no one has extra and that his ticket itself was bought one month ago! wow.. that really dampen my mood.. so I thought maybe this year I had missed my chance so forget it.. then last night, I just happen to very thick-skinned ask carmen to add me into tracy and her conversation.. since they are discussing about worship and I happen to be online. haha while discussing and talking though of course I didn't say anything throughout the whole conversation, then carmen suddenly asked, "hey I've got 8 tickets for hillsongs concert, anyone interested?"

WAH IMM I called her and asked her if she can afford to give me 4 tickets and she said can!!!!! I was so happy, until I was really speechless. God is amazing, so amazing..okay thats the first thing..next was the preparation for denise's birthday. cause we intend to surprise her on her birthday itself but somehow its a tuesday so it might not be appropriate. carmen and I were brain-storming and then she suggested going to minds cafe so I thought like probably most of the girls wouldn't want cause its weekday, it will end late and its quite ex too..BUT tues just happen to be ladies night!!! and its free of charge!! so seems like everything is going really well! okay so the next worry is about the time.. so ah phui and I splitted to call up the girls and guess what, it happens so many of them can make it!!! everything went so well! God is really amazing, so amazing..

third thing! I was really worried for ya these few days, cause she is really sick, and how I wish I could go visit her to surprise her but I end school late everyday. but now I dont need go see her already cause she's healed already!! last night I told her about the hillsongs concert thing and since she's sick so she might have to miss the chance, though its a rare chance. hmmm but we'll have to be socially resposible and also her health.. so I told her say that if she doesn't recover by tomorrow then she really cannot go lor..I guess we both prayed really hard, and this morning she intended to go hospital if she doesn't recover from her fever, but... she doesn't need to now!!! God is so amazing, so so amazing.. thank God for everything and for hearing and answering prayers..

lengshan; thankful ><

No comments: