Sunday, July 26, 2009

it will be different

this shocking news which at that instant I was looking back..somehow its just so unpredictable, unexpected, I shouldn't have hidden those things, now I am guilty, sorry for it. but yet you still allowed it to be that way, not asking, respecting me. I am glad now that at least we didn't miss anything but this. many words just too hard to say. all the highness and the listening and talking I will miss it. bus, mrt rides, sitting on the holed chairs, just listening and talking.. you've changed I feel, for the better. from secular to biblical, never once didn't we failed to do so..I guess it will just be different without you. no one will come "save and drag" us away. I guess I've paid my price because you've hidden this. so we are quits. but after that period of time, we would no longer be quits okay? that eraser will be my favourite one, will always be in my pencil box. going to the oceans at night, on those both sats, I must admit that you never failed to realise that I'm always in deep thoughts.. hopefully we have been nice, and that you felt happy being with us, be it helping us solve issues or just "eating chilli", we were glad. we must climb the 104 steps again okay? hopefully the stars will be out. anyway, if you asked me about who is in that jackpot again, I will tell you. this period, it will be different, yes, I can definitely tell you it will be different. this post is dedicated to you..

I will miss you, co-creator of the _ _ _ _ _ _ (you're the fourth one).

lengshan; :(

No comments: