Sunday, September 27, 2009

thank God for her ")

yes I finally let her know how I feel and how she felt about me.. and oh well, it turns out good! hopefully she understands that both of us are of equal status and none of us are more superior than the other.. ok I admit I hadn't make the time to try to understand her, her needs, her fears and her honest and true opinions about me.. but as long as I am reminded, I would make out time for her.. I dunno how am I going to do it or whats going to happen but I know God has a purpose for placing the two of us together and neither of us should give up yeah?

she's awesome and good at everything that I fall short of, and this I am very sure. no matter who is closer to any of our sheep or who spices up the cell, hey my dear, I just wanna tell you know that you are great, in fact, I wish I could be like you, always having the confidence to teach and definitely lead worship. I am really bad at both and I know it, so I'm glad God had you to help me cover up in these areas. we were friends before we worked together, and I know we both had problems with each other and with this ministry as partners. both of us have expectations for each other because we both knew each other before working together..honestly, this year had been more than just fun, its a deep and a pretty strong friendship. yeah thats how I feel and as long as we are both working and looking towards the same goal, God himself will be our strength and we need not be afraid of each other and what's in the future. cause hey, with the same focus, which I am really glad of, everything can be settled. everything can be solved. don't need to worry about anything. I know I can count on you ><

lengshan; love this girl ")

No comments: