Sunday, September 13, 2009

its on this time.

it came back again. since I've hold on for more than one year, I can hold on for another 6 months. I will try to hide it, even when I have to act like a stranger to that person, just in case he suspects, I would. there's a reason for this 6 months that I am giving myself, to give it all that I've got, hoping to match up to you. that 6 months start on 13th sep, and it goes a multiple of threes, oh well, three is my favourite number.

a lot of times it feels like a one-sided thing. I wonder if its wrong, whether its bad, but many times, I feel that its worth it, to invest my time and effort. its okie, until I run out of energy and the perseverance, I won't give up and would be waiting. nothing should be changed, and it shall remain a secret.

I am happy the way things are now, though at times I wanted more, but I shan't be selfish. I don't want you to change because of me, for I like the way you are now. we'll see how, see how much we both change after 3+3=6 months.

lengshan; triple tr____ tragedy

No comments: