Sunday, February 7, 2010

191

after ballet I went to meet my primary school friends around somerset..I kinda like taking 190 cause it's a really long journey and plusmore there's highway and I really like the feeling..:) then I shopped at 313 Harris for a while before meeting them at orchard central..we ate our dinner at heaven's loaf at level eight and the ambience is awesome!!:) cause it's an open air area and the night view is very very nice!:) hahaha the food is super ex can! like one pizza is about 18 plus cheapest? so in total the five of us ate only two pizzas which cause us 49.20 in total..and we are not even full cause each of us have about three to four slices..while we were eating our hair kept flying around cause it's super cooling..and we heard birds kept chirping and returning to their nests hahaha..and we saw lights moving on the sky and even saw UFO!! haha I guess only when you visit that place then you can understand haha..and we realise how poor we are..and that next time we must have an appetizer, main course and dessert on everyone's twenty first birthday!:) so cool so cool!!:)

after we finish eating they brought me a cake!!:) this cake is a total different one!! cause it's got my name and they decorate the icing thing on top which looks so nice!!:) its like a yellow background with very colourful flowers at the side and the flowers are those kinda flowers that I love!!:) the flowers are like the kind of biscuits that we usually eat when we were young? whereby there're different colours of icing on top de and I love those kind of biscuits!:) overall the cake looks just so awesome!!!:) its the best cake I have receive so far in my entire life it's very very nice!!:) but the place doesn't allow people to celebrate birthdays with cakes unless you pay about thirty five dollars? it's so weird right! haha so they secretly sing birthday song for me and cause I was too shocked by the cake that my birthday is saying grace hahaha..oh well dont think it will be my only birthday cake haha..then cause we are not so full so swen entice us to eat a banana nutella toast thing which sounds super nice so we decided to go there and try! its all the way at far east so to save on adult fare we walked all the way there..

the shop is called tom n toms coffee!:) it's a Korean version of starbucks and there is this room that is situated at the corner which looks super cool to be in it! but cause the aircon inside broke down so we decided to stay outside which is good too lah..hahaha then we ordered banana nutella thick toast, mango smoothie and cookies and cream torncinno! torncinno is part of the coffee which I thought I won't like it cause I hate coffee and I always cannot stand the smell haha..ok then they asked the people working at the toms whether can celebrate birthday..and they said actually it's cannot de but they cut some slack ya so nice right!!:) oh one thing very cool about toms is when you are waiting for the food to come hahaha it's a very nice surprise so shan't spoil it here!:)

so when the food came the toast looks super awesomely good lah!!!!!! and it's super nice! looks very nice and the taste is just brilliant!!!! and hahaha it's my top favourite food now!!! it used to be shepherd's pie but this one is so much nicer!!:) haha and I tried the cookies and cream torncinno and it's so super good!!! yes it has coffee taste but it's like almost zero and the whole thing just taste super nice!!:) love it too!:) it kinda change my view about coffee haha..and the people at toms are really nice cause since it's my birthday so they gave us an apple strudel and said it's on the house! so nice and somemore it's quite a big portion!:) so so happy!!:) haha then we talked a lot of rubbish stuff like hoodies and cream hahahahahahahaha and then we had a prize ceremony!!:) they are so sweet they gave me a box with tweety bird plasters, a bear-like post-its, a drawing of a tweety bird card, a rabbit pencil box with a yellow doreamon pen in it, a super awesomely nice tweety bird pullover and a thingy!! hahaha the pullover and the thingy is what I have always wanted!!:) so happyyyyy!!:) haha love them all and thks to Amanda Joanne wan swen and xue er for celebrating my birthday!! though Ruth is not here but know she remembered!! hehehe love the six of us to bits....:):):):):):)

No comments: