Thursday, February 11, 2010

192

on tuesday which is the month of feb my mummy asked me out and we went to toa payoh to have dinner and bought some stuff..we went to this value shop and we two saw these three tweety bird candy-like things and they are so cute!! but cause one of them is pink eeeee and they are very ex about three bucks..I decided not to buy..ok hold that thought then..as mummy and I were heading home we tried some tongue rolling cum sound making thing which is so cool!! hahaha and we kept laughing on the bus so I am sure everyone would think that we are two lunatics haha..but wow thank God for that night cause it's been long since both of us had such a fun time!!:) then I went home and was typing my testimonial whole waiting for the day to come..when the day came I was so excited!! haha and the first was Joanne who is my primary school friend haha..then at around twelve fifteen I heard the sound of keys and in pop my mummy!! so I was like so sweet! cause I thought she purposely came for just to say happy birthday at twelve haha but then after that I heard Nicole and elo's voices ad followed by Josh lui Josh Ng ah gong and Kenneth!!!!!! I was like so super shock can!! yeah and I was surprised by the surprise! they very nice..so so sweet! elo got a pair of yellow slippers for me it's very very nice!!:) and Josh lui and ah gong baked cookies for me haha quite rare uh..haha and Josh Ng went to find a lighter for me which cost sixty one dollars so they didn't buy..thank God they didn't if not I will feel really bad..and thanks kenneth for the mango cake! :) we then talk quite a while and then Josh Ng ah gong and Kenneth left and then ya elo and Josh lui stayed for the night!! haha they so sweet to have accompanied me for my first eight hours hehe..they are such an awesome bunch of people!! oh oh the most amazing thing is that everyone came in pairs!! my mummy and ah hua yi.. Nicole and elo.. Josh lui and Josh ng.. ah gong and Kenneth!! so cool..:) really thank God for them..:)

No comments: