Wednesday, February 17, 2010

193

haha in the morning itself Nicole and I went to church together and then realized that everyone was late! and then later realise that everyone should be reporting to g2 cause of some emergency and yixian was like super pissed..until really quite scary..then yixian, David, Kia kiang, Nigel, Nicole and I had to walk from church to redhill mrt which is a really long walk then halfway we heard running footsteps from behind and I saw tiffany ran towards me and then cover my eyes! I was like stunned and next moment I heard alot of noises..after a short while b1's hands get to turn sweaty hahaha which is so funny cause she felt very gross but I still love her..! :) then after I opened my eyes in front of me was a birthday cake with all yellow candles!!:) it's so nice!!:) haha and the cake is really nice cause there's white chocolate on the top and normal chocolate for the cake which taste awesomely nice!!:) haha after we went back each of them gave me something yellow and they all wrote their notes in the birthday cake box hahaha..they are so sweet and they all wore yellow too hahaha except for kah sheng and Rafael but it's ok!:) still "roll eyes at them" :) but Rafael said that t
he wore a yellow wristband that says awesome! nice..hehe give thanks for them..:)

No comments: