Tuesday, May 26, 2009

that form of reassurance

revival service really gave me a new light to things, and definitely the way God works. This year's revival service, I wanted to be revived. last year, as a leader I know that I should be praying for the girls which well I did. But this year, many things have been happening so I seriously think I needed a form of reassurance from God. So I focus on God this time and not the people around me, including my girls. I tried and I tried to focus on God, having in mind that if I myself is not revived, how can i pray for people. but I have no idea why during that worship I was so distracted, simply couldn't concentrate at all.. just then, my girl standing beside me fall onto her knees. my mind was telling me to keep focusing on God and helping myself to find that reassurance that I wanted. but my heart kept looking down at her and urging me to pray for her. still, I had that thought that I need to focus on God first before I start praying for her. I struggled so hard that I finally couldn't take it and I asked God what am I suppose to do.. I stood there quiet and listened of which then He spoke. of course it wasn't the answer that I wanted but I just ying zhe tou pi and do it. I seriously have no idea what God has planned or wanted, but I just knew that in the midst of me praying for her, she didn't cried but I did. and I finally understand what God had wanted me to do. after that I just went down, so touched by the Holy Spirit. I have found that reassurance that God had planned, just that I didn't listen to Him initially. I felt peaceful after that and it really shook my heart. Thank God! =) I never knew that the Holy Spirit can speak through even praying for people, or I guess even anything. I just have to listen.

lengshan; reassured ><

No comments: