Monday, May 25, 2009

it died with a glimpse of hope

geo lecture was one of the best despite the "weather" conditions haha..cause at least, its not thunderstorm whereby she would picked on us..thank God for the hot humid weather instead. next was maths lecture, and one of my fav teacher lectured us. I just realised that he cannot really lecture, haha cause he goes really fast. oh but this lecture was quite fulfilling cause the time went super fast too and amazingly, i endured a 3 hour math lecture not only without falling asleep but also wanted more after the time was up! how about that! HAHA i slept in the library then cause there's no chem lesson. then i went for dance which was okay.. nothing special. oh actually have..we played animal concentration as a dance group and it made me remembered yltc when we played animal concentration too.. miss those ppl so much! :*) and playing the bang bang game with loser #1 is really exciting cause she caught the game super fast and soon she was at my level already! but she's still loser #1. haha!

today is really memorable cause it marks the end of my phone's journey....... the last song that i heard was worship You alone.. after numerous tries of reviving it, i knew it didn't respond.. okay i sounded quite emo here. oh well, its an important date for my dearest phone. the last call i received was from ah ma h which has the highest record in my missed call list haha.. and the last message was really interesting as it comes from an unexpected person, phoebe. haha she mass sent everyone about her blog and I realised that her url was so familiar.. soon after quite some time, i realised it was so similar to my previous one.. cool.. this "secone" girl is really cute.. :) anyway i changed phone, back to the one my daddy gave me. Its so national day cause its red and white. once, i was wearing nj pe shirt and shorts which is red and white, carrying my red and white op bag with that phone in my hand and I was walking down orchard road. I felt alot of people staring at me. just then, i realised how interesting i look, probably i should just stick a singapore flag on my bag and i would look perfect.. hahahaha what an amazing experience! :)

oh well, tmr i suppose and i hope there would be no school.. =) ya wishful thinking, still have to mug.. oh but I am starting to endure my morning travelling experience. with a prayer list in my hands, i was too tired and didn't wanna follow that routine so with only two of them in mind, I prayed that the Lord will take care of my two girls whom one is my primary school best friend while the other is my girl and really praying hard that she will one day open her heart, to the cell and to me too.. sometimes i feel like I'm quite useless as a cm.. but I know that as long as I try my best to follow God's instructions, I'll be cool.. yay praise and give thanks to the Lord always! =)

lengshan; miss her phone =(

No comments: