Wednesday, January 6, 2010

sick but still going

woke up with a worse sore throat even though i ate 2 apples yesterday..eh, so an apple a day keeps the doctor away? not in my case then cause i had to see my doctor today..head is like almost bursting and i feel pain even when someone touch me gently. i thought i wouldn't fall sick so easily but i think due to insufficient sleep generated for days thats why..see not only sleeping early but sleeping at the right time is crucial to our bodies! haha quoted from elsa.. my doctor initially gave me two days mc for today and tmr but i really have to go for REAL tmr..so she adviced me if my fever isn't down i should not be going..just in case i spread my illness..its some viral infection she said, grace got it right! hahaha she so can become a doctor! many unexpected things pop up and i am just so super glad! when i feel alittle more energetic in the afternoon i came online and i am really happy to see people asking how am i feeling like the REAL people and kenneth and elo, love them so so dearly..! and aaron creating the saltshakers group in fb! as well as honeypi assuring me..awww..it really cheers me up even though i was quite tired about preparing stuff for REAL and SHASH due to my headache..my cousins came tonight to stay and they are one of the best gift that God has given me cause each one of them are just so dear to me.. :) i am extremely thankful that i have finish coordinating my shash particulars cause its really hard..i didn't know manz..so thanks tiffy for doing it last year! now i know how tough it is..and so obviously didn't go for REAL today..heard they did vision casting and i wasn't there.. :( but thank God manage to finish preparing for worship..yayyyy!!! i guess doing God's work like the real and shash stuff and the little "hey how are you feeling" cares are the ones that kept me going and i really thank God for them! :)

lengshan; healthier me tmr! :)

No comments: