Saturday, March 7, 2009

whose footprints in the sand

its really really very bad..its so bad that i just dumped everything and went home. i didn't even have the mood to dance.. though i feel quite weird not having to dance.. though confused and filled with sorrow but God still showed me that He is there and that He still cares..God is awesome.. =)

Footprints in the sand
You walked with me,
Footprints in the sand,
And helped me understand,
Where I'm going,


You walked with me,
When I was all alone,
With so much unknown,
Along the way,
Then I heard you say,

I promise you,
I'm always there,
When your heart is filled with sorrow,
And despair, I'll carry you
When you need a friend
You'll find my footprints in the sand.

I see my life flash across the sky,
So many times have I been so afraid.
And just when I, have thought I lost my way,
You gave me strength to carry on,
It's then I heard you say,

I promise you
I'm always there
When your heart is filled
With sorrow and despair
And, I'll carry you
When you need a friend
You'll find my footprints in the san
d.

We can rejoice, too, when we run into problems and trials, for we know that they help us develop endurance. 4 And endurance develops strength of character, and character strengthens our confident hope of salvation. 5 And this hope will not lead to disappointment. For we know how dearly God loves us, because he has given us the Holy Spirit to fill our hearts with his love.
Romans 5:3-5

No comments: