Thursday, March 19, 2009

the 2Ps

just within a short span of 1 hour i have learnt so much.. i can hear that God was speaking to me through joyce. from making crucial decisions in life to being a peacemaker, its amazing how God actually can piece everything so perfectly like a flawless jigsaw puzzle.. its really awesome. pray for wisdom as well as patience..what may seem godly might not necessary be from God or what God had really wanted. its difficult to judge and tell.. probably most of the time i pray that my mind wont be so smart for i dunno if that was from God or me myself.. when situations arise, seek God for He already knew the answer.

thank God for joyce, for this little sister in God's family who has helped me countless of times and she always place others before herself. she helped me by reinforcing that God placed people in bad situations so that, through Christ, after they overcome it, God's name will be glorified.. =)

lengshan; pray and be patient

No comments: