Friday, August 14, 2009

tired of trying

i am falling
why do you think that your problems are always so big
why do you always think that you understands me or that i would tell you things first hand
you always get wrong with the things involving me
is studies really that important
you are the elite in your school
and i am probably the worse off in mine
i just cannot understand how is yours more tired more stressful
we have been friends for so long
and when others can tell why can't you
you dont even know where i poured my feelings to
you dont even ask
and this I am sure.

i realise as much as i wanted to let out my feelings, i can't, i can't continue talking like this about you. i tried hard to cover how i really feel and find ways to motivate you and make you at least a little happier. when i have succeeded, here you come telling me that you don't wish. i was so excited for it, but when you've said this this last minute, i feel so tired..tired of seeing you tired when i tried so hard.

but thank God for elv..she somehow always knew what was on my mind regardless of our age difference. i need not say anything and she is just always there to remind me things here and there.. thank God for her, this complementary base of me. even though she is a real bad comforter, but i love her effort and her sincerity. i love her dearly and i mean it.. i need to sort things out, asap.

lengshan; exhausted

No comments: